We have all been there; at a point where we started a twitter account but seldom got any followers and even if we did manage to score a couple of them, they’d unfollow us for unknown reasons.
I too was facing the same dilemma on twitter, in the beginning, the no. of followers would increase 1 a day but I’d lose two in return. Why? At first, I was quite uncertain but then I discovered I was doing a couple of things the wrong way.
This social platform is quite easy to use for personal and business related purposes. All we have to do is upload an image and maybe add a line and a couple of hashtags or simply tweet a current topic and see followers keep adding up. Social Media Agenciescan help you attain more followers and more engagement on all social platforms. Such agencies usually offer affordable SMO services in Delhi NCR with guaranteed results.
If you cannot afford to hire an agency to help you out, here is what you can do
1. Avoid only posting about your business. Followers aren’t that interested in a company that only brags about their services or their work. Instead, share someone else’s work and post random quotes or motivational ones.
2. Post images or GIFs if you can. People love being entertained. Note: Seek guidance from a 3d and 2d animation company in Delhi if you do not know how to produce a video from scratch.
3. Use catchy headings to lure followers to read your blogs or articles
4. Retweet your competitor’s blogs or posts. You might get a ‘shout-out’
5. Tweet the same thing with a different heading, photos, and quotes. According to a survey, remarketing has done businesses a great deal of good.
6. Think about the consumers as well. Come up with something exciting that will entice your readers or customers to engage in your posts.
7. Don’t bombard your posts with hashtags. A cluster of anything is unattractive. I know I would be repulsed by the use of too many #tags and I found out that I lost most of my followers because I had been using #tags that only dealt with my business’s services. That’s boring! People don’t care about your services as long as you give them something they want and can relate to.
8. Post at least three to five times a day, the more active you are on twitter the more chances that people will come across your work. Also, do not forget to emotionally appeal to your potential clients or customers. Try this strategy and see the no. of followers increase on your page. I implemented the same strategy and I only had 40 followers in the beginning which thenincreased to 200.
9. Ask questions about your posts or blogs. This will trigger a response in your posts.
10. Apart from that, if you are linking users back to your page you have got to ensure that your website and web designs are up to the mark. If not then seek help from the top web development company in Delhi NCR– Coderang.
Breaking Internetional News: 2017-10-18 03:58:21
- Xi Jinping's big moment has finally arrived
- Putin's 'chef,' the man behind a troll factory
- Trump warns McCain: 'Be careful ... I fight back'
- Everyone should read John McCain's speech
- Trump's latest travel ban blocked again
- Ousted S. Korean leader suffering in jail: lawyers
- ISIS routed in Raqqa as 'major military operations' declared over
- What's next for the devastated city -- and ISIS
- Trump takes credit for ISIS 'giving up'
- Raqqa drone video shows ISIS execution square
- Reese Witherspoon opens up about sexual assault
- The heartbreaking origin of 'Me too'
- 'Years of effort lost in minutes': Kurds who fled Kirkuk still in shock
- Malta journalist was assassinated, son says
- Why a firework ban won't help Delhi's pollution
- Why North Korea is Hong Kong's dirty secret
- Han Solo 'Star Wars' film gets a title
- A new life for the Rohingya
- Amazon Studios head resigns after harassment accusation
- US investigating deadly Niger ambush
- China is strengthening its People's Liberation Army with state-of-the-art stealth fighters, a new aircraft carrier and soaring budgets.
- Yevgeny Prigozhin is a Russian oligarch dubbed "chef" to President Vladimir Putin by the Russian press. In 2002, he served caviar and truffles to President George W. Bush during a summit in St. Petersburg. Before that, he renovated a boat that became the city's most exclusive restaurant.
- President Donald Trump, hours after Sen. John McCain delivered a speech that repudiated the President, warned the Arizona Republican to "be careful" because at some point he will "fight back."
- Every American should read the speech John McCain delivered last night.
- A federal judge in Hawaii has blocked President Donald Trump's revised travel ban one day before it was set to take effect.
- Lawyers representing former South Korean president Park Geun-hye have accused authorities of committing "serious human rights violations" against the now-disgraced leader who is awaiting trial on charges of corruption and abuse of power.
- US-backed forces fighting ISIS in Raqqa say "major military operations" in the city have ended and that the jihadists have lost their grip on their self-declared capital.
- US-backed forces in Raqqa said Tuesday that major military operations against ISIS had ended as they worked to clear out the remnants of sleeper cells and mines in the ruins of the Syrian city.
- President Donald Trump took credit for the fact that ISIS is in retreat during an interview Tuesday, claiming that ISIS wasn't on the run before because "you didn't have Trump as your president."
- This exclusive drone footage shows empty streets and destroyed buildings in Raqqa, a city on the brink of being liberated from ISIS.
- Allegations of sexual misconduct against Harvey Weinstein have opened the tap in Hollywood for women to come forward and share their stories.
- 'Me too.'
- When Iraqi government forces seized control of the contested city of Kirkuk on Monday, hundreds of Kurdish families were sent scattering to nearby safe havens.
- The son of Daphne Caruana Galizia, the investigative journalist who was killed in an apparent car bombing Monday in Malta, says his mother was "assassinated" because of her work uncovering corruption.
- October 19 marks the beginning of Diwali, the Hindu festival of lights which across India is marked by colorful but polluting pyrotechnics.
- Britain's Prince William and his wife Catherine have revealed that their third child is due in April next year.
- The Han Solo "Star Wars" prequel film finally has a name, and the title is a little on the nose.
- Drone footage provided by UNHCR shows Rohingya refugees' mass exodus into Bangladesh from Myanmar.
- As the Trump administration seeks to obliterate Obama-era policies, progressive lawyers are racing to court asking for an extreme form of relief, urging judges to reach deep into their judicial tool kits and issue national -- even global -- injunctions.
- The Defense Department is conducting an initial review of the mission in Niger and the ambush by 50 ISIS-affiliated fighters that left four US soldiers dead and two wounded.