When you have ample options for social media marketing, how do you know that Facebook is the network to focus on? Through complete analysis, it has been shown that Facebook visitors are more devoted not only to their site, but to the promotional efforts of marketers. They edge out other social media sites with a loyalty based visit statistic. With 20% of Facebook users returning, utilizing, and responding to social marketing techniques, the site carries the highest percentage of loyal users in the business. Even Twitter only comes in at about 11% of loyal users.
Promoting Facebook Pages with Fans
Facebook combines the power of social marketing with viral marketing through a fan base. If you have one person who becomes a fan of your site you aren’t just promoting to that single person. If they have 50 friends, those 50 friends area also privy to your marketing, and thereby you reach a much higher ratio of individuals through this type of social network marketing. Encouraging users to become fans through free giveaways, raffle drawings, and other simple incentives is the fastest way to build up your fan base.
Fans should also have the exclusive right to provide their opinion. One of the benefits of becoming your fan is that the fan base gets to interact with you through polls, feedback ratings, and if appropriate, special quizzes.
Social Media Interaction
While it is true that the more fans you have the more opportunity you have to build up a loyal consumer base. However, don’t forget that Facebook is an interactive experience. You need to give your fans a reason to keep coming back and to continue their online relationship with your site.
The only way to do this is through conversation. If your fans are leaving comments, make sure you take the time to read them, respond, and toss out engaging ideas that will encourage others to respond. You don’t have to respond to every single post, but try to find common threads so that each response ends up being targeted at several people. Choose different users to respond to.
Is this time consuming? It takes a certain amount of daily time commitment. Yet remember that with each message or response you are reaching more people than you’re aware of.
Unless your site is intentionally controversial, avoid controversial topics. If you are selling dog paraphernalia, refrain from getting into political arguments, religious views, and other hot button topics unless they are directly related to your site. While choosing a hot button topic might cause a significant increase in your initial responses, hot button topics bring up strong emotions. You run the risk of losing the loyalty and involvement of anyone on the other side of the political or religious fence.
Keep your conversation genuine and relevant. You’re not looking to spam your fans just to communicate with them. Offer them something that they can find valuable or entertaining. Again, going back to the dog paraphernalia website, offering up the latest news and information on dog health, dog interest stories, and dog training tips is useful to your fans.
Facebook does allow you to create messages that are demographically specific. Take the time to separate your fans into their appropriate demographic in order to be able to write through specific messages that will relate to them.
It’s not uncommon to find people who are known as online hecklers. These are users who want to incite other users by leaving posts that are off color, or downright offensive. The easiest way to deal with this is to leave a disclaimer that reminds users that you have the right to remove such posts, and then follow through. Block the user if you feel it is necessary. Don’t get carried away. Your fans are not going to appreciate a lot of editing. They love the First Amendment and start to take it personally when they feel that they are being exploited and then exposed to censorship.
Facebook offers ample tools for creating a positive social marketing experience. The site continuously comes out with new tools all the time and you should be ready to familiarize yourself with such tools and use them as often as appropriate.
Be Accessible and Easy to Find
It’s actually easier to be found on Facebook than many people realize. With the appropriate use of well placed keywords (including inside your content, posts, and titles) you can be located through a simple search. Without keywords you are not likely to be found through active searching.
Keep people talking. The more your users are able to interact with you the more you will be able to spread through their friends and their friend’s friends.
Don’t be afraid to occasionally tell people you want them to respond. Tell them, invite them, and encourage them from time to time that you want them to spread the word about your site and your interests. Asking for bloggers to help extend your audience is normal and expected provided it is not done in every post. They
Now Pay Close Attention —
Using your Facebook Fan Page to increase your business exposure and revenue is simpler than you’ve been told. Everyone with a facebook fan page faces the same two problems:
[Problem #1] How To Find Interested Facebook Users
[Problem #2] How To Bring Them To Become Your Fans
Facebook Fan Supply has been solving these two problems for hundreds of satisfied customers. The Facebook Fan Supply has been tried and tested and known to produce excellent results.
First: Click Here To Visit Facebook Fan Supply
Facebook Fan Supply always supplies REAL FANS targeted to your specific: Age Group, Keyword and Location.
Second: Order Your Facebook Fan Supply Package of 1,000; 2,000 or 5,000 Guaranteed Facebook Fans
Your new fans will arrive in 3 – 4 weeks and all fans are REAL FANS guaranteed to stick to your fanpage. Buy Facebook Fans today and boost your businesses online presence overnight.
Breaking Internetional News: 2017-09-26 04:00:55
- North Korea: US declared war. US: No we didn't
- Nuclear war isn't North Korea's only threat
- WhatsApp blocked in China
- US Supreme Court cancels travel ban arguments
- Kurdish referendum: Iraq parliament OKs use of force to maintain 'unity'
- Venezuela calls new travel ban 'psychological terrorism'
- US: 'No indication' of Iran missile launch, despite Trump tweet
- Japan PM calls snap election amid high poll ratings
- How healthy is your commute?
- 111 garments that changed the world
- After 15 years in vegetative state, man responds to treatment
- Kurds feel world has abandoned them
- Trump's new travel ban still doesn't fly
- Man clings to front of train moving at 68mph
- Fears grow Bali volcano is about to erupt
- Russian couple 'killed, ate up to 30 victims'
- Weiner jailed in sexting case that rocked US election
- Is sex addiction real? Depends on whom you ask
- 'World's heaviest woman' dies
- The iOS 11 secret features worth knowing
- North Korea's Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho on Monday accused US President Donald Trump of declaring war on his country by tweeting over the weekend that North Korea "won't be around much longer."
- North Korea has launched 22 missiles in 15 tests in 2017.
- Several dozen conservative Catholic scholars and clergy have charged Pope Francis with spreading heresy, a bold but perhaps futile salvo against Francis and his reform-minded papacy.
- On Friday night, President Donald Trump began a full frontal assault against NFL players who refused to stand during the national anthem -- deriding them as "sons of bitches." On Sunday night, he was still at it, tweeting: "Sports fans should never condone players that do not stand proud for their National Anthem or their Country. NFL should change policy!"
- Iraqi Kurds have started casting their ballots in a controversial independence referendum Monday as tensions between Iraq's largest ethnic minority and the Iraqi government in Baghdad intensifies.
- Venezuela's government fired back Monday after the Trump administration included the South American country in its latest travel ban.
- US intelligence radars and sensors "picked up no indication" of an Iranian ballistic missile launch, according to a Trump administration official familiar with the latest US assessment.
- Japanese leader Shinzo Abe has called an early election as he seeks to take advantage of higher opinion polls to secure a third consecutive term as prime minister.
- Four more major Indian cities will soon have their own metro lines, the country's government has announced.
- Which garments have had the most profound effect on the world over the last 100 years? This is the beautifully simple, yet daunting question that a new exhibition at New York's Museum of Modern Art aims to address with a display of 111 items that represent fashion's most significant contributions to popular culture.
- A car accident at 20 years old left a French man in a vegetative state for 15 years. But after neurosurgeons implanted a vagus nerve stimulator in his chest, the man, now 35, is showing signs of consciousness, according to a study published Monday in the journal Current Biology.
- Just as Iraq prepares to turn the page on ISIS, a new chapter in its turbulent history appears to be unfolding. This time centering on the country's largest ethnic minority: the Kurds and their push for independence.
- On Sunday, President Donald Trump issued a proclamation updating his administration's travel ban policy to apply American travel restrictions to citizens of eight countries: Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela and Yemen.
- A 23-year-old man was spotted by shocked drivers clinging to the outside of a moving train in Perth, Australia.
- Thousands of people on the Indonesian island of Bali have been evacuated amid fears volcano Mount Agung could erupt for the first time in over 50 years.
- Russian police appear to have discovered one of the country's most grisly cases of cannibalism after pictures of dismembered bodies were found on a phone belonging to one of the main suspects, Russia's state media reported Monday.
- Former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison for sexting with a minor.
- From Anthony Weiner to Tiger Woods, there's no shortage of so-called sex addicts these days. But is sex addiction a real condition?
- Eman Abdul Atti, once believed to be the "world's heaviest woman," died on Monday due to complications from heart disease and kidney dysfunction, according to a statement from Burjeel Hospital in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates.
- In America, the game doesn't start until the national anthem plays. It's not a mandate, it's just a fact, as culturally ingrained as team colors and touchdown cheers.