So What Is The SEM Business Blueprint Product?
S.E.M. stands for ‘Search Engine Marketing’.
Search Engine Marketing is the process of getting a website positioned in the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc) so that prospective customers can easily find it when they search for products or services.
There is a great demand for SEM because many (most?) small businesses do not have any idea how to get their website in front of the eyeballs of their market. They know they need a website but they don’t have a clue how to make the Internet work for their business.
SEM can sound complicated and esoteric and to many people it is. But actually it’s quite straightforward and anyone who is even moderately net-savvy can quickly learn the basics.
What You Get In The SEM Business Blueprint Product?
The product is made up of video series, guides, powerpoint presentations, legal documents and much more.
Here’s a short summary of you what you will get in the search engine marketing business blueprint product.
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 1
The first section of SEM Business Blueprint will show you exactly why this is such an exceptionally easy and effective way to make thousands of dollars online.
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 2
In this section you will get simple step by step instructions on how to set up your Pay Per Click and SEO management services and reveal how, once you have everything running, new customers will pay you up front fee of as much as $2500 BEFORE you actually do any work…
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 3
In this section of the SEM Business Blueprint video series you will learn exactly how to set up your customers campaigns once you have received all the information about their business…
You’ll also learn:
The inner workings of an essential tool that will save you hours of work.
The exact steps to take if your campaigns aren’t receiving any traffic.
How to offer highly sought after SEO services (even if you know nothing about Search Engine Optimization) and charge a fortune for grabbing the #1 spot in Google.
How to outsource all your SEO work for pennies on the dollar.
- How to offer website development services that you can then outsource on the cheap.
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 4
In this section of the blueprint you will get a full-on exposé of the inner workings of this type of online business by taking you behind the scenes and showing you real life examples from the authors own accounts…
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 5
In this section of the course you learn where and how to find high paying customers.
Breaking Internetional News: 2017-09-26 04:00:55
- North Korea: US declared war. US: No we didn't
- Nuclear war isn't North Korea's only threat
- WhatsApp blocked in China
- US Supreme Court cancels travel ban arguments
- Kurdish referendum: Iraq parliament OKs use of force to maintain 'unity'
- Venezuela calls new travel ban 'psychological terrorism'
- US: 'No indication' of Iran missile launch, despite Trump tweet
- Japan PM calls snap election amid high poll ratings
- How healthy is your commute?
- 111 garments that changed the world
- After 15 years in vegetative state, man responds to treatment
- Kurds feel world has abandoned them
- Trump's new travel ban still doesn't fly
- Man clings to front of train moving at 68mph
- Fears grow Bali volcano is about to erupt
- Russian couple 'killed, ate up to 30 victims'
- Weiner jailed in sexting case that rocked US election
- Is sex addiction real? Depends on whom you ask
- 'World's heaviest woman' dies
- The iOS 11 secret features worth knowing
- North Korea's Foreign Minister Ri Yong Ho on Monday accused US President Donald Trump of declaring war on his country by tweeting over the weekend that North Korea "won't be around much longer."
- North Korea has launched 22 missiles in 15 tests in 2017.
- Several dozen conservative Catholic scholars and clergy have charged Pope Francis with spreading heresy, a bold but perhaps futile salvo against Francis and his reform-minded papacy.
- On Friday night, President Donald Trump began a full frontal assault against NFL players who refused to stand during the national anthem -- deriding them as "sons of bitches." On Sunday night, he was still at it, tweeting: "Sports fans should never condone players that do not stand proud for their National Anthem or their Country. NFL should change policy!"
- Iraqi Kurds have started casting their ballots in a controversial independence referendum Monday as tensions between Iraq's largest ethnic minority and the Iraqi government in Baghdad intensifies.
- Venezuela's government fired back Monday after the Trump administration included the South American country in its latest travel ban.
- US intelligence radars and sensors "picked up no indication" of an Iranian ballistic missile launch, according to a Trump administration official familiar with the latest US assessment.
- Japanese leader Shinzo Abe has called an early election as he seeks to take advantage of higher opinion polls to secure a third consecutive term as prime minister.
- Four more major Indian cities will soon have their own metro lines, the country's government has announced.
- Which garments have had the most profound effect on the world over the last 100 years? This is the beautifully simple, yet daunting question that a new exhibition at New York's Museum of Modern Art aims to address with a display of 111 items that represent fashion's most significant contributions to popular culture.
- A car accident at 20 years old left a French man in a vegetative state for 15 years. But after neurosurgeons implanted a vagus nerve stimulator in his chest, the man, now 35, is showing signs of consciousness, according to a study published Monday in the journal Current Biology.
- Just as Iraq prepares to turn the page on ISIS, a new chapter in its turbulent history appears to be unfolding. This time centering on the country's largest ethnic minority: the Kurds and their push for independence.
- On Sunday, President Donald Trump issued a proclamation updating his administration's travel ban policy to apply American travel restrictions to citizens of eight countries: Chad, Iran, Libya, North Korea, Somalia, Syria, Venezuela and Yemen.
- A 23-year-old man was spotted by shocked drivers clinging to the outside of a moving train in Perth, Australia.
- Thousands of people on the Indonesian island of Bali have been evacuated amid fears volcano Mount Agung could erupt for the first time in over 50 years.
- Russian police appear to have discovered one of the country's most grisly cases of cannibalism after pictures of dismembered bodies were found on a phone belonging to one of the main suspects, Russia's state media reported Monday.
- Former Rep. Anthony Weiner was sentenced Monday to 21 months in prison for sexting with a minor.
- From Anthony Weiner to Tiger Woods, there's no shortage of so-called sex addicts these days. But is sex addiction a real condition?
- Eman Abdul Atti, once believed to be the "world's heaviest woman," died on Monday due to complications from heart disease and kidney dysfunction, according to a statement from Burjeel Hospital in Abu Dhabi, the United Arab Emirates.
- In America, the game doesn't start until the national anthem plays. It's not a mandate, it's just a fact, as culturally ingrained as team colors and touchdown cheers.
Originally posted 2017-06-03 15:37:32. Republished by Blog Post Promoter