Reporter Freaks Out on New Guardians of the Galaxy Ride at Disneyland
ABC 30 Reporter Cory James had an epic freak out on the new Gaurdians of the Galaxy: Breakout ride at Disneyland, and the entire thing was captured by news cameras. Cory started out OK, but as soon as the first drop hit him, Corey freaked!
Subscribe for more videos! http://full.sc/NfhdwDh
Follow us on Instagram | Twitter | musical.ly
Like us on Facebook!
Follow whatstrending on Snapchat!
Sign up to our newsletter for the hottest videos straight to your inbox!
Top #Tredning #Videos you have to #Watch
But this I say: He who sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and he who sows bountifully will also reap bountifully. – 2 Corinthians 9:6
- 5 Disney-Fox crossovers we'd love to see
- Cineplex tests $1 reserved seating surcharge at some Star Wars screenings
- 'I am part of the problem,' Morgan Spurlock says of sexual harassment
- Disney to buy much of 21st Century Fox in $52B US takeover
- 3 women accuse music mogul Russell Simmons of rape
- Despacito singer Luis Fonsi says he was impressed by Justin Bieber's Spanish
- 'For years, he was my monster': Salma Hayek opens up about Harvey Weinstein
- PBS suspends distribution of Tavis Smiley show over 'troubling allegations'
- Three Billboards tops Screen Actors Guild nominations, The Big Sick bounces back
- CBC pulls Transgender Kids doc from schedule after complaints
- Bon Jovi, Nina Simone, Moody Blues among Rock and Roll Hall of Fame inductees
- Dutch doc tackles 'haunting' Russell Williams interrogation
- Former Apprentice contestant Omarosa to leave Trump administration
- Ojibway 'Netflix' launches on Apple store
- Ontario's new ticket sales law could backfire for fans, critics warn
- Stormtroopers join Prince William, Harry at The Last Jedi's London premiere
- 'Hi I'm Jimmy. This is Billy:' emotional Kimmel makes health-care plea with infant son
- The Shape of Water, Big Little Lies lead Golden Globes nominations
- Famed Winnipeg filmmaker and animator Grant Munro dies at age 94
- 'Feminism' is Merriam-Webster's word of the year