The real estate industry in India has found out a new and effective way of marketing that is known as Real estate marketing. Today our country has more than 200 million users online and it consists of people of high net worth, lower middle class and middle class people. Real estate companies in India are paying about 25% of their marketing expenditure on digital marketing. Today each and every customer does an extensive online research before purchasing any product.
There are various ways to boost online sales with the help of digital marketing.
• Blogs are the Most Effective Way
Where any high-valued product is involved, in-depth details of the product help the customer to take better and informed decisions. Therefore, it becomes important to develop blogs on your products and FAQ’s related to the sector. Try to conduct a survey within your present customer base. Jump into the deeper questions and mention answers for all of them on your blogs. Search for the trending topics like in the past few of the banks reduced the interest rates on home loans. Such type of news should be always be presented in an effective manner.
• Develop Your Strategy and Campaign from Conversion Perspective
It is very important to do all the promotional activities from conversion perspective. There is no meaning of any campaign if it doesn’t have any call to action. You have to tell your audience, what they are supposed to do after watching any video or campaign. Hence the phrases like “call to”, “visit here”, should definitely be used. Be creative in the campaigns, but tactfully keep the customer engaged and induce him or her to contact you. Do not compromise on the creativity because it is the key to any marketing strategy.
• Engage Your Customers Wherever Possible – Email, Blog, Social Media, Forums etc.
You can track customers over internet through emails, social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. and you can create blogs, forums and groups. You have to just join all these and you would find more and more people searching for you. Engagement is the quickest and the most effective tool to find an audience and this is done by various methods like blogs, info-graphics, videos and you should start any campaign, keeping in mind the end result of the same like sales, loyalty and identity. These engagement techniques are effective and if done at the right time, would take your business to new heights.
• Second Screen Marketing for Real Estate
India is witnessing a new wave in technology and smartphones are the first ones. Today, more than 90% of the youth have smartphones and so it becomes essential for real estate companies to implement second screen marketing strategy and should have mobile responsive sites. It should make groups like Whats App etc. and social media platforms like Instagram, vines. Real Estate Developers target both desktop and mobile customers and in a very short span of time, the results would be in front of you.
Source by Abhijeet Mhatre
Breaking Internetional News: 2017-10-20 04:00:31
- Bush smacks down Trumpism
- Report: Pollution linked to 1 in 6 deaths globally
- Exclusive GoPro footage inside Raqqa conflict
- CNN returns to a city destroyed by years of brutal ISIS rule
- ISIS leaves Raqqa, but where's its leader?
- WH chief of staff: I advised Trump on calls to soldiers' families
- 4 soldiers dead. A chaotic scene. Few answers
- Rape as a war on women's bodies
- Spain to trigger direct rule on Catalonia in effort to crush split
- China calls on US to 'abandon its prejudices'
- Could gentrification save some cities?
- 'World's smallest hotel' in old VW Beetle in Jordan desert
- The simple yes-no question dividing Australia
- Google exec: Our society is in real jeopardy
- White supremacist heckled during speech
- Weinstein Co staffers: No, not everyone knew
- Third city investigating Harvey Weinstein
- Drugmaker scrutinized after CNN report about targeting of nursing homes
- China's economy cools slightly in third quarter
- France mulls law to fine men for catcalling, harassing women
- CIA Director Mike Pompeo said the United States has to act as if North Korea is on the verge of being able to strike it with a missile and act accordingly -- and that President Donald Trump is ready to do so.
- The fatal effects of pollution are seen across our planet.
- Filmmaker Gabriel Chaim has been embedded with US-backed forces in Raqqa. He has been filming GoPro footage throughout his time there.
- It was here, at the main square in Raqqa, that ISIS militants unveiled their brutality to the world -- they carried out public executions for offenses as minor as smoking and placed the heads of the dead on spikes.
- As US-backed forces this week announced they'd ousted ISIS from its self-declared capital in Syria, the fate of the terror group's reclusive leader, Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, remains a mystery.
- White House chief of staff John Kelly said Thursday he advised President Donald Trump on what to say before he called the families of the four fallen soldiers who died during an ambush in Niger.
- Defense Secretary James Mattis wants answers regarding the ambush by 50 ISIS-affiliated fighters that left four US soldiers dead and two wounded in Niger two weeks ago, three senior US defense officials told CNN Wednesday.
- A seven-minute video showing a woman being beaten, raped and then beheaded in a public square in the Democratic Republic of Congo (DRC), was circulating on the messaging platform Whatsapp for months before being validated and published by France 24 last week.
- President Donald Trump sent this tweet on Thursday morning: "Workers of firm involved with the discredited and Fake Dossier take the 5th. Who paid for it, Russia, the FBI or the Dems (or all)?"
- China has called on the US to "abandon its prejudices" after US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson claimed Beijing was subverting the global order and pursuing predatory economic policies.
- In July, a group of long-time, mostly Latino residents of Los Angeles' Boyle Heights neighborhood staged protests outside a trendy new coffee shop called Weird Wave Coffee, holding signs that read "Amerikkkano" and "WHITE COFFEE."
- Most of us get rid of old autos when their engines finally give up, but one man has turned his battered old VW Beetle into what he claims is the world's smallest hotel.
- Few issues have divided the Australian public in recent times as much as the vote on same-sex marriage.
- In November 2014, the Guardians of Peace -- a group affiliated with the North Korean government -- hacked Sony Pictures because the studio was planning to release "The Interview," a movie they felt insulted their leader, Kim Jong Un.
- The University of Florida in Gainesville is bracing for a day of protests Thursday when white supremacist Richard Spencer arrives to deliver a speech on his racist views on campus.
- It has taken me a few days to process the sudden explosion of allegations of sexual harassment, abuse and assault made against Harvey Weinstein. Each woman who steps forward leaves me with a mixture of emotions. On the one hand, I feel an overwhelming sense of relief and pride when I see women joining together to share their stories. On the other, I experience a sense of horror over the staggering number of accusers. Women stripped of their power, silenced and shamed.
- The Los Angeles Police Department has opened an investigation into Harvey Weinstein after a person has come forward with an allegation of sexual assault against the disgraced movie mogul.
- Los Angeles City Attorney Mike Feuer has launched an investigation into California-based drugmaker Avanir Pharmaceuticals, the subject of a CNN report into its aggressive targeting of nursing home residents with a drug called Nuedexta that may be unnecessary or unsafe for this population.
- Rock music plays on the radio in Romano Puntin's workshop which is littered with tools and cars in various states of repair.
- Men who catcall, harass or follow women on the street in France could face on-the-spot fines under a new sexual-abuse law planned by the country's minister for gender equality.
Republished by Blog Post Promoter