How to Create a Facebook Custom Audience from a Customer List in Facebook Ads Manager
In this video you’ll learn how to create a Facebook Custom Audience from a customer list in Facebook Ads Manager. It’s easier to sell to current customers than to look for new ones, so strengthen your existing connections by using Facebook Custom Audiences. We’ll compare your data with ours to help you find the people you know on Facebook. Once you create your Facebook Custom Audience, your information will be encrypted to protect customer relationships and you’ll be set to reach more people on Facebook.
A Facebook Custom Audience is an ad targeting option that lets you find people who already know your business on Facebook. You can use sources like customer lists, engagement on Facebook or website or app traffic to create Facebook Custom Audiences. Here are more types of Facebook Custom Audiences you can create:
* Custom Audiences from a customer list
* Engagement Custom Audiences
* Website Custom Audiences
* Mobile App Custom Audiences
When you’re ready to grow your business, you can use your Facebook Custom Audience to create a Facebook Lookalike Audience. Facebook Lookalike Audiences are lists of people to target with advertising who are similar to (or ‘look like’) the people currently engaging with your business. Before you begin creating a custom audience from a customer list:
* Make sure the customer file you want to use is ready. If you want to get the most out of the data in your customer file, consult our best practices while creating it.
* Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), advertisers act as the data controller of any customer lists uploaded as part of data file Custom Audiences. Our terms require advertisers to ensure they have a legal basis to upload and use the data they provide in connection with Custom Audiences that include individuals residing in the EU.
Guide to Facebook Ads Manager: https://fburl.com/if5enomp
Facebook Pixel Set-up guide: https://fburl.com/vm5wjsuw
Download our Lead Ads playbook for tips to help make your campaign a success: https://fburl.com/ggt4ac1b