In this tutorial, check out the Pocket Cinema Camera from Blackmagic, as digital photo and video expert Rich Harrington provides a tour. Watch more at http://www.lynda.com/Video-Shooting-Video-tutorials/Shooting-Blackmagic-Cameras/157510-2.html?utm_campaign=mBlvmmgvNhs&utm_medium=viral&utm_source=youtube.
This tutorial is a single movie from the Shooting with Blackmagic Cameras course by lynda.com author Rich Harrington. The complete course is 3 hours and 48 minutes and explores the features of the popular Cinema and Production 4K Cameras, so you can decide if a Blackmagic camera is right for you.
1. Getting to Know the Blackmagic Cameras
2. Powering the Camera
3. Attaching a Lens
4. Storage Requirements for Blackmagic Cameras
5. Blackmagic Menu System
6. Advanced Options to Solve Problems
7. Capturing Audio
8. Adjusting Recording Settings
9. Monitoring and Recording
10. Transferring Footage and Getting the Footage Off the Camera
11. An Introduction to DaVinci Resolve with Robbie Carman
12. Keeping a Blackmagic Camera Up to Date