If you fall into any one of the following categories, like:
- the ones who don’t know much or anything about social media,
- the ones who are interested but don’t know how to use it and
- those who don’t believe in the value that a social media strategy can bring to any site or business
you must read this article to know how big a deal is social media and the enormous benefits of social media marketing.
Social media is information content created by people using highly accessible and scalable publishing technologies that is intended to facilitate communications, influence and interaction with peers and with public audiences. This is typically done via the Internet and mobile communications networks. Today this practice is being enjoyed by executives and professionals for brand exposure and marketing.
Do you make these mistakes to market your brand or services?
- Use Yellow page ads that cost thousands of dollars, yet bring in little new business?
- Spend money on direct mailers that also have limited results.
- How about money spent on print advertising. How effective is it?
- Are you spending lots of money optimizing your website but still have little traffic.
- Spend money on Pay Per Click Advertising Campaigns, with limited results.
Can you improve your business if you know:
- What is being said about you.
- What your customers think about your product or service.
- What your customers really want.
- What your competitors are doing.
- How to stay up to date with the latest trends and developments.
- How to make your business more profitable.
Nothing provides a better return on investment than having a network of people raving about you and it doesn’t matter what product or service you sell. So let’s have a look onto the benefits of social media viral marketing.
The value of Marketing through Social Media Channels
Social media marketing is the process of promoting your site or business through social media channels and it is a powerful strategy that will get you links, attention and massive amounts of traffic.Social media marketing is an engagement with online communities to generate exposure, opportunity and sales. The number-one advantage is generating exposure for the business, followed by increasing traffic and building new business partnerships. It is a powerful strategy that will get you links, attention and massive amounts of traffic.
What are the benefits?
It’s natural. No doubt you get natural links, your website is exposed to a large number of people. This differs from paid advertising which has overt commercial overtones.
It’s defensible. Social communities can be a great source of web traffic on top of any traffic you are already receiving from search engines. While you can’t easily increase your search engine traffic, social media traffic can be very easily controlled through strategic marketing.
It’s low-cost/high returns. Costs are limited to only time and perhaps the expenses involved in hiring a freelance programmer/designer. The benefits will often exceed the cost. It would take you thousands of dollars to buy many links; social media has the ability to give you that for free.
It complements other efforts. Social media optimization and marketing is usually community-specific. It doesn’t interfere with any other methods of getting traffic to your website. It can and will fit perfectly with an advertising campaign targeting other websites or search engines.
There is no other low-cost promotional method out there that will easily give you large numbers of visitors, some of whom may come back to your website again and again. If you are selling products/services or just publishing content for ad revenue, social media marketing is a potent method that will make your site profitable over time.
Breaking Internetional News: 2017-07-28 03:57:48
- Russia sanctions headed to Trump's desk
- Scaramucci: Priebus a 'paranoid schizophrenic'
- Venezuela bans protests ahead of vote
- Village elders order rape of 17-year-old girl
- Jeff Bezos the world's richest person -- briefly
- One of history's most important inventions?
- France to set up refugee 'hot spots' in Libya
- A rescue that came too late
- If Trump offers you a job, don't take it
- US aid cuts 'death sentence' for women
- Jerusalem's Muslims to return to pray at Al-Aqsa
- 'Don't fight Assad,' US tells Syrian allies
- UK: Free movement will end with Brexit
- Swedish ministers quit amid IT scandal
- Apple discontinues iPod nano and shuffle
- Should you really finish your antibiotics?
- Turns out we may all be made of stardust
- Why N. Korea still hates the US
- How Kenyans are stopping election fraud
- Satellite photos reveal Chinese base in Africa
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that he "very much regrets" the worsening of relations between Russia and the United States.
- CNN's Ryan Lizza received a phone call from White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci asking him to name one of his sources. During the call, Scaramucci called President Trump's chief of staff Reince Priebus a "paranoid schizophrenic."
- [Breaking news update, published at 2:21 p.m. ET
- Village elders in Pakistan ordered the rape of a 17-year-old girl after her brother was accused of raping another girl.
- Charlie Gard, the terminally ill baby at the center of a bitter legal battle that has garnered global attention, is to have his life support treatment withdrawn.
- There are few more important inventions in the history of the world than the radio.
- France has announced its intention to set up "hot spots" in Libya to process refugee claims and help deter people from attempting the treacherous journey across the Mediterranean.
- Sen. Susan Collins and Sen. Jack Reed were recorded discussing President Donald Trump's lack of familiarity with the details of governing. The conversation was picked up by a hot mic.
- General Michael Flynn bought in during what you could call the pre-opening sales period, when an eager purchaser could get the best deal.
- In September, eight months into her tenure as first lady of the United States, first lady Melania Trump will make her first official solo trip to a foreign country.
- Jerusalem's Muslim community has been told it can return to praying inside the Al-Aqsa compound after Israel removed the latest security measures from the entrance to the holy site.
- The US-led coalition fighting ISIS has told its local Syrian allies that they must be exclusively focused on fighting ISIS and not fight the Syrian regime, a directive that prompted one rebel group to depart a joint coalition base in Southern Syria, several coalition and US defense officials told CNN.
- British Immigration Minister Brandon Lewis insists freedom of movement between the UK and Europe will end when the country leaves the European Union in March 2019.
- An IT scandal forced Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lovfen to reshuffle his government on Thursday as two top ministers resigned, CNN affiliate Expressen reported.
- The United States is warning travelers to Mexico about tainted or counterfeit alcohol following the death of a Wisconsin woman.
- The standing argument that failing to complete a course of antibiotics could fuel the rise of antibiotic resistance has little evidence, a group of United Kingdom researchers argue in a new paper. In an analysis published in the medical journal the BMJ on Thursday, they say that completing a course of antibiotics may instead increase the risk of resistance.
- If you were looking to space for extra-terrestrial life, maybe it's time to look in the mirror. A new study claims we might all be part-alien.
- Singer Justin Bieber struck a paparazzo with his truck while trying to drive away from an event in Beverly Hills Wednesday night, according to the Beverly Hills Police Department.
- Kenya's last two general elections have been tarnished by allegations of fraud and outbreaks of violence, which have divided the nation since.
- New satellite imagery of China's first overseas military base reveal it to be bigger and more secure than previously thought.