We have all been there; at a point where we started a twitter account but seldom got any followers and even if we did manage to score a couple of them, they’d unfollow us for unknown reasons.
I too was facing the same dilemma on twitter, in the beginning, the no. of followers would increase 1 a day but I’d lose two in return. Why? At first, I was quite uncertain but then I discovered I was doing a couple of things the wrong way.
This social platform is quite easy to use for personal and business related purposes. All we have to do is upload an image and maybe add a line and a couple of hashtags or simply tweet a current topic and see followers keep adding up. Social Media Agenciescan help you attain more followers and more engagement on all social platforms. Such agencies usually offer affordable SMO services in Delhi NCR with guaranteed results.
If you cannot afford to hire an agency to help you out, here is what you can do
1. Avoid only posting about your business. Followers aren’t that interested in a company that only brags about their services or their work. Instead, share someone else’s work and post random quotes or motivational ones.
2. Post images or GIFs if you can. People love being entertained. Note: Seek guidance from a 3d and 2d animation company in Delhi if you do not know how to produce a video from scratch.
3. Use catchy headings to lure followers to read your blogs or articles
4. Retweet your competitor’s blogs or posts. You might get a ‘shout-out’
5. Tweet the same thing with a different heading, photos, and quotes. According to a survey, remarketing has done businesses a great deal of good.
6. Think about the consumers as well. Come up with something exciting that will entice your readers or customers to engage in your posts.
7. Don’t bombard your posts with hashtags. A cluster of anything is unattractive. I know I would be repulsed by the use of too many #tags and I found out that I lost most of my followers because I had been using #tags that only dealt with my business’s services. That’s boring! People don’t care about your services as long as you give them something they want and can relate to.
8. Post at least three to five times a day, the more active you are on twitter the more chances that people will come across your work. Also, do not forget to emotionally appeal to your potential clients or customers. Try this strategy and see the no. of followers increase on your page. I implemented the same strategy and I only had 40 followers in the beginning which thenincreased to 200.
9. Ask questions about your posts or blogs. This will trigger a response in your posts.
10. Apart from that, if you are linking users back to your page you have got to ensure that your website and web designs are up to the mark. If not then seek help from the top web development company in Delhi NCR– Coderang.
Breaking Internetional News: 2017-08-23 03:57:36
- 'Pyongyang has demonstrated restraint,' US secretary of state says
- US Navy 7th Fleet commander to be dismissed
- Navy: Remains found on USS McCain
- Trump's Afghanistan plan: Can it actually work?
- US, citing human rights, cuts some Egypt aid
- Prankster gets Breitbart editors to agree to do Bannon's 'dirty work'
- Police work to identify headless torso
- Last US soldier to defect to N Korea is dead
- Lawyers: DNA shows man facing execution tonight is innocent
- Hundreds dead, more than 24M affected by floods
- Baby pulled from Italy quake rubble
- 16 years, thousands dead, no end in sight
- Police kill suspected Barcelona attack driver
- Singapore, Malaysia clash over aiding destroyer
- India's top court bans Islamic instant divorce
- Clooneys donate $1M to fight hate groups
- Video shows man fall into sinkhole
- 'Stranger Things' creators plan for its end
- Woman mocked on Instagram responds
- Treasury secretary's wife apologizes for 'insensitive' post
- The top American military commander in the Indo-Pacific region said Tuesday it would be "foolhardy" for adversaries of the United States to try to take advantage of any perceived weaknesses in US operational capacity.
- The US Navy intends to remove Vice Adm. Joseph Aucoin as the commander of the US 7th Fleet, based in Yokosuka, Japan, according to a US official. This follows an incident Monday in which the USS John S. McCain collided with a merchant vessel.
- [Breaking news update, 7:10 a.m.
- US Secretary of Defense James Mattis, on a whistlestop tour of Iraq, said the defeat of ISIS is now imminent and he is confident US-backed Iraqi forces will finish off fighters in their last remaining strongholds in the country.
- The US has decided to deny Egypt almost $100 million in aid and hold back another $195 million until it sees improvements in Cairo's track record on human rights and democracy.
- On Monday, a jury awarded a California woman $417 million because she developed ovarian cancer and had used Johnson & Johnson Baby Powder for decades. The award includes $70 million in compensatory damages and $347 million in punitive damages.
- Danish police have found a headless torso and are working to see if it is missing journalist Kim Wall, last seen aboard a private submarine owned by inventor Peter Madsen.
- James Joseph Dresnok, believed to be the last remaining US soldier in North Korea, died last year, two of his sons said in video posted on a North Korean state-run news site.
- Missouri plans to put a 48-year-old man to death Tuesday, even as his lawyers say new DNA evidence proves his innocence.
- More than 700 people are believed to have been killed in massive floods and landslides that have rocked Bangladesh, India and Nepal this month, aid workers say.
- Rescue workers pulled a baby from the debris of a collapsed building after a deadly earthquake struck the Italian island of Ischia.
- America's longest war continues to trudge on and the bodies continue to pile up.
- Spanish authorities on Monday shot and killed the suspected driver of the van that plowed into crowds last week in Barcelona, according to Catalan police.
- A collision involving a US navy ship Monday took place in waters that have been bitterly disputed between Malaysia and Singapore for decades.
- India's Supreme Court banned the controversial Islamic divorce practice known as "triple talaq" in a landmark ruling announced Tuesday.
- George and Amal Clooney have joined the fight against hate groups in the United States.
- Surveillance footage shows a man on a motor bike ride into a sinkhole in China.
- "Stranger Things" fans may only have a few more seasons left in Hawkins, Indiana.
- Jennifer Miller called out Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin's wife, Louise Linton, over her Instagram post touting the couple's wealth. Miller offers her thoughts on the backlash Linton is receiving.
- Treasury Secretary Steve Mnuchin's wife Louise Linton is facing a backlash for an Instagram post -- later deleted -- that touted the couple's wealth.