So What Is The SEM Business Blueprint Product?
S.E.M. stands for ‘Search Engine Marketing’.
Search Engine Marketing is the process of getting a website positioned in the search engines (Google, Yahoo, Bing etc) so that prospective customers can easily find it when they search for products or services.
There is a great demand for SEM because many (most?) small businesses do not have any idea how to get their website in front of the eyeballs of their market. They know they need a website but they don’t have a clue how to make the Internet work for their business.
SEM can sound complicated and esoteric and to many people it is. But actually it’s quite straightforward and anyone who is even moderately net-savvy can quickly learn the basics.
What You Get In The SEM Business Blueprint Product?
The product is made up of video series, guides, powerpoint presentations, legal documents and much more.
Here’s a short summary of you what you will get in the search engine marketing business blueprint product.
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 1
The first section of SEM Business Blueprint will show you exactly why this is such an exceptionally easy and effective way to make thousands of dollars online.
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 2
In this section you will get simple step by step instructions on how to set up your Pay Per Click and SEO management services and reveal how, once you have everything running, new customers will pay you up front fee of as much as $2500 BEFORE you actually do any work…
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 3
In this section of the SEM Business Blueprint video series you will learn exactly how to set up your customers campaigns once you have received all the information about their business…
You’ll also learn:
The inner workings of an essential tool that will save you hours of work.
The exact steps to take if your campaigns aren’t receiving any traffic.
How to offer highly sought after SEO services (even if you know nothing about Search Engine Optimization) and charge a fortune for grabbing the #1 spot in Google.
How to outsource all your SEO work for pennies on the dollar.
- How to offer website development services that you can then outsource on the cheap.
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 4
In this section of the blueprint you will get a full-on exposé of the inner workings of this type of online business by taking you behind the scenes and showing you real life examples from the authors own accounts…
SEM Business Blueprint – Stage 5
In this section of the course you learn where and how to find high paying customers.
Breaking Internetional News: 2017-07-28 03:57:48
- Russia sanctions headed to Trump's desk
- Scaramucci: Priebus a 'paranoid schizophrenic'
- Venezuela bans protests ahead of vote
- Village elders order rape of 17-year-old girl
- Jeff Bezos the world's richest person -- briefly
- One of history's most important inventions?
- France to set up refugee 'hot spots' in Libya
- A rescue that came too late
- If Trump offers you a job, don't take it
- US aid cuts 'death sentence' for women
- Jerusalem's Muslims to return to pray at Al-Aqsa
- 'Don't fight Assad,' US tells Syrian allies
- UK: Free movement will end with Brexit
- Swedish ministers quit amid IT scandal
- Apple discontinues iPod nano and shuffle
- Should you really finish your antibiotics?
- Turns out we may all be made of stardust
- Why N. Korea still hates the US
- How Kenyans are stopping election fraud
- Satellite photos reveal Chinese base in Africa
- Russian President Vladimir Putin said Thursday that he "very much regrets" the worsening of relations between Russia and the United States.
- CNN's Ryan Lizza received a phone call from White House communications director Anthony Scaramucci asking him to name one of his sources. During the call, Scaramucci called President Trump's chief of staff Reince Priebus a "paranoid schizophrenic."
- [Breaking news update, published at 2:21 p.m. ET
- Village elders in Pakistan ordered the rape of a 17-year-old girl after her brother was accused of raping another girl.
- Charlie Gard, the terminally ill baby at the center of a bitter legal battle that has garnered global attention, is to have his life support treatment withdrawn.
- There are few more important inventions in the history of the world than the radio.
- France has announced its intention to set up "hot spots" in Libya to process refugee claims and help deter people from attempting the treacherous journey across the Mediterranean.
- Sen. Susan Collins and Sen. Jack Reed were recorded discussing President Donald Trump's lack of familiarity with the details of governing. The conversation was picked up by a hot mic.
- General Michael Flynn bought in during what you could call the pre-opening sales period, when an eager purchaser could get the best deal.
- In September, eight months into her tenure as first lady of the United States, first lady Melania Trump will make her first official solo trip to a foreign country.
- Jerusalem's Muslim community has been told it can return to praying inside the Al-Aqsa compound after Israel removed the latest security measures from the entrance to the holy site.
- The US-led coalition fighting ISIS has told its local Syrian allies that they must be exclusively focused on fighting ISIS and not fight the Syrian regime, a directive that prompted one rebel group to depart a joint coalition base in Southern Syria, several coalition and US defense officials told CNN.
- British Immigration Minister Brandon Lewis insists freedom of movement between the UK and Europe will end when the country leaves the European Union in March 2019.
- An IT scandal forced Swedish Prime Minister Stefan Lovfen to reshuffle his government on Thursday as two top ministers resigned, CNN affiliate Expressen reported.
- The United States is warning travelers to Mexico about tainted or counterfeit alcohol following the death of a Wisconsin woman.
- The standing argument that failing to complete a course of antibiotics could fuel the rise of antibiotic resistance has little evidence, a group of United Kingdom researchers argue in a new paper. In an analysis published in the medical journal the BMJ on Thursday, they say that completing a course of antibiotics may instead increase the risk of resistance.
- If you were looking to space for extra-terrestrial life, maybe it's time to look in the mirror. A new study claims we might all be part-alien.
- Singer Justin Bieber struck a paparazzo with his truck while trying to drive away from an event in Beverly Hills Wednesday night, according to the Beverly Hills Police Department.
- Kenya's last two general elections have been tarnished by allegations of fraud and outbreaks of violence, which have divided the nation since.
- New satellite imagery of China's first overseas military base reveal it to be bigger and more secure than previously thought.
Originally posted 2017-06-03 15:37:32. Republished by Blog Post Promoter