Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and having a healthy breakfast means you and your kid will have an excellent day. Doctors and experts advise to have breakfast within 1 to 2 hours of waking up and it meets 25-30% of nutritional requirements of a person. Usually children complain of having to eat same Indian breakfast items over and over again. So you can try different egg recipes for breakfast.
To help you cook a nutritious meal for your teenagers and kids, we have come up here with best breakfast choices that you can prepare without scratching your head in morning time. Even you can do some preparation at night to prepare breakfast quickly.
Breakfast ideas and recipes for kids
1. Moong Dal Cheela: Healthy and wholesome, the protein rich moong dal cheela or green gram dosa is a perfect breakfast for your kids. Serve it with green or peanut chutney with milk.
2. Besan ka Cheela: This recipe brings a lot of memories of our childhood days as it can be quickly prepared. Add some vegetables to the batter to make it more nutritious. Besan is usually gram or chana flour and it is rich in protein as well as energy. This is one of the quick Indian breakfast items for the morning. Serve it to your child with curd or tomato chutney.
3. Ragi Cheela: This cheela or Dosa is made from Ragi/ wheat flour. It is rich in calcium and can be prepared quickly. Prepare the batter of desired consistency and pour it on Tawa. Add some ghee or oil on Tawa and flip the cheela. Serve it hot with curd.
BREAD & BREAKFAST IDEAS
4. Healthy Pav Bhaji with beetroot: Prepare Bhaji with as many vegetables as you can without adding any color. Now see your child gobble them up. Serve it hot with wheat bread or Pavs.
5. Grilled cheese sandwich: Teenagers and kids love cheese. Most of them love to have it with all the meals offered. Try this grilled sandwich with a filling of vegetables like capsicum, carrot and corn with some extra cheese.
6. Egg and salad sandwich: Lots of parents prefer their child to have eggs for their breakfast. It is rich in protein and offers good boost in morning. Pair egg with some healthy vegetables and bread to make the filling of bread egg sandwich. It is one of the best egg recipes for breakfast for kids.
7. Half egg fry with bread: This is one of the quickest Indian breakfast items and is very nutritious too. Pour some oil over a pan and break eggs on it. Don’t let the egg yellow break and cook it till it is semi-cooked. Remove half a fried egg from the pan and serve it with cooked bread with butter. Half egg fry with bread is one of the best breakfasts that are loved by kids, teenagers and youngsters too.
8. Methi PARATHA: Methi Parathas are delicious to eat and the best breakfast to have in the morning. Prepare methi dough in night and it will hardly take 5 minutes to make Paratha. Serve it with a bowl of curd.
Try out Potato Paratha, Gajar Paratha, Gobhi Paratha and Beetroot Paratha for the healthy mornings.
You can also try some Idlis, Soya Tikkis/Chaap, Bread Omelette, Dhokla, Egg Paratha, and Milk Shakes for the kids. Try out some smoothies for the busy mornings. Share your experiences and quick breakfast recipe videos with all.
Source by Vaishnavi Arya
Originally posted 2017-06-04 07:18:01. Republished by Blog Post Promoter