The real estate industry in India has found out a new and effective way of marketing that is known as Real estate marketing. Today our country has more than 200 million users online and it consists of people of high net worth, lower middle class and middle class people. Real estate companies in India are paying about 25% of their marketing expenditure on digital marketing. Today each and every customer does an extensive online research before purchasing any product.
There are various ways to boost online sales with the help of digital marketing.
• Blogs are the Most Effective Way
Where any high-valued product is involved, in-depth details of the product help the customer to take better and informed decisions. Therefore, it becomes important to develop blogs on your products and FAQ’s related to the sector. Try to conduct a survey within your present customer base. Jump into the deeper questions and mention answers for all of them on your blogs. Search for the trending topics like in the past few of the banks reduced the interest rates on home loans. Such type of news should be always be presented in an effective manner.
• Develop Your Strategy and Campaign from Conversion Perspective
It is very important to do all the promotional activities from conversion perspective. There is no meaning of any campaign if it doesn’t have any call to action. You have to tell your audience, what they are supposed to do after watching any video or campaign. Hence the phrases like “call to”, “visit here”, should definitely be used. Be creative in the campaigns, but tactfully keep the customer engaged and induce him or her to contact you. Do not compromise on the creativity because it is the key to any marketing strategy.
• Engage Your Customers Wherever Possible – Email, Blog, Social Media, Forums etc.
You can track customers over internet through emails, social media platforms like Facebook, Twitter, etc. and you can create blogs, forums and groups. You have to just join all these and you would find more and more people searching for you. Engagement is the quickest and the most effective tool to find an audience and this is done by various methods like blogs, info-graphics, videos and you should start any campaign, keeping in mind the end result of the same like sales, loyalty and identity. These engagement techniques are effective and if done at the right time, would take your business to new heights.
• Second Screen Marketing for Real Estate
India is witnessing a new wave in technology and smartphones are the first ones. Today, more than 90% of the youth have smartphones and so it becomes essential for real estate companies to implement second screen marketing strategy and should have mobile responsive sites. It should make groups like Whats App etc. and social media platforms like Instagram, vines. Real Estate Developers target both desktop and mobile customers and in a very short span of time, the results would be in front of you.
Source by Abhijeet Mhatre
Breaking Internetional News: 2017-08-18 03:58:39
- Police shoot four in possible second terror attack in Cambrils hours after van rams crowds in Barcelona
- Trump: Removal of Confederate monuments 'so foolish'
- Video shows what happened in Charlottesville
- What if Donald Trump is just winging it?
- Amid the storm, Ivanka Trump stays silent
- Bannon calls white supremacists 'clowns'
- Sierra Leone: New mudslide threat looms
- Far-right Australian senator slammed for burqa 'stunt'
- Ten-year-old rape victim gives birth
- Russia's media: serving people or power
- Tourists couldn't care less about N. Korea's threats
- Malala 'so excited' to go to Oxford Uni
- Saving endangered turtles in a former war zone
- Daily Stormer: Now Russia blocks neo-Nazi website
- Striking similarities between KKK and Islamist jihadis
- NFL star: 'I can't stand for the national anthem'
- Fernando Alonso may 'look outside F1'
- Grace Mugabe asks for diplomatic immunity over alleged assault
- 32 killed in bloody night for Duterte's war on drugs
- Trump has a point on pulling down statues
- On Thursday afternoon, a van rammed into a crowd of people in Barcelona, killing 13 and injuring at least 100 people.
- A Hong Kong court has jailed Joshua Wong and two other leaders of the 2014 "Umbrella Movement," three years after they helped organize the largest pro-democracy protests ever held in the city.
- Looking at video captured in Charlottesville, Virginia, we can better understand the events that unfolded over the weekend.
- When President Donald Trump says or does something controversial or just plain dumb, the initial analysis is almost always the same: He's doing this on purpose to distract from something else!
- Sequestered on a brief holiday with her husband Jared Kushner in Vermont, Ivanka Trump, President Donald Trump's eldest daughter -- one of his senior advisers and the closest member of his family who is Jewish -- has yet to comment on the events of her father's Tuesday afternoon press conference.
- Embattled White House chief strategist Steve Bannon declared in an interview published Wednesday that the US is at "economic war with China," promised aggressive trade actions against Beijing and said he is "fighting" other top White House aides "every day."
- The death toll from a devastating mudslide on the outskirts of Sierra Leone's capital climbed Thursday to 331 as mourners prepared to lay their dead to rest in a mass burial.
- An Australian senator known for her strong stance against Muslim immigration has been widely condemned for wearing a burqa to Parliament House.
- A ten-year old rape victim who was denied an abortion has given birth in northern India.
- The US continues to consider military options to respond to North Korea's aggressive pursuit of missile capabilities, Secretary of State Rex Tillerson said Thursday, swatting down claims that White House chief strategist Steve Bannon made in a magazine interview that "there's no military solution" to tensions with the rogue nation.
- Children splashing in the Mediterranean, young men and women in swimwear smoking hookah -- this could be any holiday hot spot, but it's Latakia, a seaside town in war-torn Syria.
- Malala Yousafzai says she is "so excited" after being accepted to study at the world famous University of Oxford.
- In southern Lebanon, near the border with Israel, lies a distinctive orange house.
- Much has changed since the height of the refugee crisis that gripped Europe in the summer of 2015. Since the shocking images of drowned Syrian toddler Alan Kurdi went viral, the crisis has largely been out of international headlines.
- The white nationalists and KKK members who marched on Charlottesville, Virginia, have a great deal in common with a separate group they would never lock arms with -- or march alongside, bearing store-bought tiki torches.
- Michael Bennett can no longer stay silent. And while he likely doesn't want to have the same fate as Colin Kaepernick -- who is without an NFL team -- the Seattle Seahawks defensive end is taking social action.
- Fernando Alonso has had plenty of time to ponder his future over Formula One's summer break, but as the 2017 season gets set to resume in Spa, decision day is fast approaching for the two-time world champion.
- Zimbabwe's first lady Grace Mugabe is seeking diplomatic immunity over allegations of assault in South Africa.
- Thirty-two suspected drug dealers were killed in shootouts across one province in the Philippines on Tuesday, police said, in a bloody 24 hours for the country's war on drugs.
- "Repulsive" was the word used by House of Representative Speaker Paul Ryan.
Originally posted 2017-06-25 10:23:54. Republished by Blog Post Promoter