Starting a website and not sure what to use? Whether you are a beginner or more advanced this book dives deep into the different options and techniques you can use to create the BEST web content!
Just like other fields of design, web design is constantly and rapidly evolving. With billions of websites on the internet today, you could be right to compare website developers with bees as far as being busy is concerned. Compare how much web designers had to do to build a website back then, and just how little they have to do today to do the same – what do you see? It is clearly evident that web designers have become smarter with time.
Here Is A Preview Of What You’ll Learn…
- Facts about web design
- Your choices in Software to use
- Crucial Components of Web Design
- Factors effecting Cost of web design
- Web design practices you NEED to adhere to
- Whether to build a DIY website or hire a service
- Understanding web users
- Strategy of the Website Management
- Optimizing User Experience
- Marketing your website!
- Technology and Design options
- Much, much more!